7 Oct 2016

Dear October | 7


7 Days in and still going strong.

I have been finding myself half asleep in front of the compute today. Its been busy one actually, one where I worked, did the food shopping, organised myself and then found myself wanting to fall asleep walking to be bedroom.

Besides that I am still trying to recover from some a silly cold I had just a few weeks ago - think that is what is bringing me down.

Haven't mentioned E yet - oops. He is doing well, he was the one who got me sick in the first place. He is currently working as I write you this letter. Your helping me stay up so I can see him when he gets home.

Ill share more on him later.

I don't see that I have much to write other than....
zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz zZz

I think E will have to wake me when he gets home.

Until tomorrow
Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.