21 Aug 2012

Snail Mail...

I'm Bringing snail mail back...

Leave me your postal address in the comment sections below or email it to me on ourranbithole11@gmail.com

I am a BIG fan on receiving some snail mail - but on reality only snail mail I ever get is BILLS!!

When we go on our Hassie Adventure I would like to send some post cards/letter to those who love old school mail!

I don't know how we will work on getting snail mail sent to us - as we won't be at a place long enough! Think email would have to do in reply :( BUT when we're back in Perth and settled, I will be expecting snail mail in return.

Be my pen pal!!!! Pwees...




4 comments:

  1. I would absolutely love to be your pen-pall :)
    Po Box 1015, Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg, South-Africa, 2156
    I'll write back as soon as I get home and receive the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you - your number one on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek snail mail. Maaiq you better keep me up to date with the snail male post cards I'm totally old school when it comes to letters :) x give you my addy 2moz when you come by xo

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.