17 Jun 2012

Planning Our Adventure in a Weekend!

Well, what a weekend.... We have decided or still deciding to go travel around Australia and what a hard decision it is!!  My hubby and I are currently at a cross road, or maybe I am -  As much as I want to go traveling and drop everything to spend more time together, the harder the though of just dropping everything we have worked for.

So this weekend we have set out to research as much as possible
  • Money
  • Cars
  • Health Insurance
  • Accommodation
  • and thats only naming a few....
Then I kept on asking the questions (driving my hubby insane)
  • Where we going??
  • What we're going to do?
  • What are we going to eat?
  • Where are we going to keep our food?
  • What are we going to take with?
  • What space will we have to live in?
  • and they just kept on coming...
I guess you can say I like to know what and where I am going in life.... Its hard not knowing anything!!

The more we talk and look into this, the more I am getting worried of the unknown. I think it would just be easier is someone tells us what to do, then if it doesn't work then well we can blame them.

If you have any advice or tips on travelling around Australia or traveling in general PLEASE do share.

Well I'll keep you posted on our plans!!

On the other had I had my cousins birthday part LMFMO style, and how hard was it to find and outfit I would actually wear again.

Luck seemed to be on my side as, I found a Leopard print dress at the OpShot for $5 (bargain) and decided to wear my Supre White jacket. 


What a great night I had with family and friends, while my hubby sadly had to work (Someone has to make the money around here)

*In the photo left to right, Nicole , Me,  Janine*

All in all so far a busy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Nah I don't know where I'm going either hihi :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sometimes you just have to go forward and see what happens!! Xo

      Delete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.