20 Jun 2012

Hassie Adventure - Step 1


As you might have previously read on Our Rabbit Hole - We have decided to go traveling, or was thinking about it - well its official now!

So a lot of things we need to organise!

  1. I have to start organising 
  2. Make list of things need to do, consider etc. and list of the lists.
  3. Tell friends and family (all though my parents know already)
  4. We need to gather information
  5. I need to tell my current manager that I won't be there long term.
  6. And More...
Now point 5, this has been the hardest to even consider at this moment. (I still haven't told her, although, I should say its early days) Each time I am at work, I am over come with how much I love the job and people I work with and for BUT if my hubby and I don go traveling now it will never happen! I will for now have to gather the courage to tell her! *eek*


On the other hand I have decided to start organising all our things, while my hubby is working, well no other way to say it = terrible hours... He is working all week from 10am to 12am with no break. Life of a chef - he works long hours, hard and in stressful conditions, which all in all means I will only really see him again the day before my birthday next monday - Unless you count the 30min drive home we have when I pick him up from work at midnight. Now this is partly why we have decided to go traveling, so that we can not only see more of each other but enjoy our newly wedded life.

Anyway ... back to what I really wanted to share....


Organising of Things 
Now to explain with the organising of our 'Things'...  At this moment all our things are all over Perth- some at my parents house and others at my in laws! MORE work to try and organise.
Well Yesterday I started at my parent House - for a first 2 days days I must say I've done well ... packing 3 boxes and then getting distracted isn't bad.

So I managed to sort out a few boxes and then stumbled across my box of photos prints, So you can just imagine where my night ended up - reminiscing of the olden days.


One of my favourite things is taking photos of every day life and then having the opportunity to look back at them and relive the events.These are just a few prints I found - I know I have a few thousands of digital photos on my computer somewhere. 

Thought I'd share some of my memorable moments.
Casual Dress day at School - I love sleep and love being in my PJ's so I thought I would dare my group of friends to come to school with their PJ's on! As you can see I (the one in the Yellow) went all out!! While Janine and Yolandi we're the only ons game enough to do it!!! Was supper fun and now its a wonderful memory to look back on!


Then in theses photos are of one of my best friend - Tania. I class her as a wonderful friend even though we literally are words apart now and hardly talk. I still like to think back on all our great laughs and giggles. In the first photo, which is my Favourite, Tania and I are doing a photo shoot for a make up artist. As you might be able to see is our feet in the background - this was not intentional but look at what a great shot it made. I just LOVE it. 
The one next to it - we were commenting on how big my PJ pants is, so big it could fit both of us. I can only laugh at how silly we were.

Well I am now really looking forward to our Hassie Adventure so that we can make new memories to share for centuries to come.
Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.