9 Apr 2013

Life Scout Badges - Zoo


This is the best idea I have had yet! Well I guess E had a say as well. On our first visit to Sydney, I of course haven't been there before and wanted to do as much as possible. Someone at work, I think, Mentioned to me that I need to do the Roar and Snore. So a booked and its was the best experience I have ever had at a Zoo.

The Roar and Snore is a fully hosted experience that include tents, feasts and close- up encounters with the animals. Its really something unique where you stay at Toranga Zoo in Sydney with breath taking views of the harbour and the bridge. You sleep next to lions, snow leopards and many other animals.

Besides the amazing view, you wake up to have breakfast and head to the lion and tiger spots to see them being fed. Usually they are all sleeping when you visit the zoo during normal hours but we got to see them walking up and down waiting for their food. AMAZING.

I will defiantly do it again! 


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.