12 Apr 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 3


Well its been a good week for us. Some things going our way which is always welcome. I had an interview and it went well. Starting next week. I like starting a new job. Its like the first day of school. Meeting new people and learning new skills. Very exiting!!

E on the other hand, is still looking for a job (Don’t think he really wants to work) but hope he does though. 

Before going back to a working life sleeping routine E and I decided that we might travel around to the smaller towns and/or attractions nearby. 

It was my turn to choose where to go to. Although E made me do everything. We always have this argument. When I am driving I require him to look at the map and direct me to the place we are driving to. It is just impossible to drive and look at a map safely. He expects me to read his mind and go from there. It really frustrates me ++++ ARGH!!!! Men!! 

Being on the subject of men aka E. I think we are getting to the point of pulling each others hair out. We need alone time and being in a van its not quite alone time. There is no curtain we can pull to give E one side of the van and myself the other. This is going to be a hard trip!! Lets hope we learn from all our arguments to come - E!!

Anyway - We got to do a few things thats on our traveling list of “Do To’s In the South West of Western Australia”. 

  • Went to a 16 story Windmill (still don’t understand why its there - Don’t think it works but never the lest it was a interesting stop). At the windmill there was this cute puppy dog, that lived on site the the keeper maybe?. He was just too adorable. He would wait till people come to see the windmill and bring his ball for us to throw it for him to play catch. I wanted to put him in the van and take him with us, but that could be  a difficulty sleeping arrangement. 
  • Caution Nudist Crossing. To Read Post (Click Here)
  • Stirling Ranges National Park (Bluff Knoll) To Read Post (Click Here)

Next week E and I will have to see how we organise our self with me working all over the place. Hopefully its not to difficult. 

Total:

  • Km driven this week: 465km
  • Places of interest: As mentioned above
  • Paid Accommodation: 
    • Stirling National Park - $14
    • Stirling Range Retreat - $32 (Powered site)
  • $$ Spent: $164.45
  • Gas: 
    • Litres - 69.83
    • $ - 107.47
    • Places - Albany

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.