5 Jul 2012

Winter/Autumn


I love Autumn and Winter. Its my favourite season of them all. I just love it. This winter has been REALLY cold, or maybe I just forget how cold it can get when its super hot in the summer!!

This winter has been great, got to roll around in some autumn leaves (first time), pretending it was snow  but wasn't... just ended up with leaves in my hair and all over my jacket.

The great thing about winter, and I am sure most of you will agree, is that you get to cuddle! Cuddle with a teddy, a pillow a friend or in my case my hubby... and cuddle we do....  and anytime of the day!! Just HEAVAN 



Most of all, I love the winter fashion... I enjoy the coats and stockings, scarfs and cardigans... I think we always look so glamours, classy Perfect. Not to much skin showing so your partner or crush can use some of his imagination.
 I think might fly to opposite way the duck to for winter. I will follow winter anywhere, think about it in summer you can't make yourself cold! but in winter your able to make your self warm... so much easier.
So much sexier... hahaha 


Just a sharing a love of mine... Aways Keep smiling. M
ake yourself warm this winter with a cuddle from someone special and a nice warm cuppa tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.