5 Oct 2016

Dear October | 5


Can you be travel sick, you know - Home sick but for travel?

E and I have been away from the road for a while now and I am finding it hard to cope. I never thought I would miss it so much! SERIOUSLY!!

Can I get depression from not traveling!!

Jokes aside and all but no, if I think back to when E and I came up with the idea about traveling around Australia, I laugh at the though because I never really wanted to leave Perth and see 'The World'.  I was quiet happy to work my dead end job, never see E and not have exiting stories to blog, share and tell.

Now that we have seen it all and driven long and far I miss our noisy van, no showers and sleep deprivation because its to hot and stuffy!!

OH Van Gogh I miss you!!

October bring it back!!!

Hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.