14 Oct 2016

Dear October | 14


Do you remember how many people you made me miss a while back? The time E and I found our selves somewhere we never thought we would be and never thought would make so many wonderful friends, I find myself thinking about them often.

I guess I want to thank you for that, for taking the time for us to make friends, and in some family. You know it was only in such short time you were around but I will always be thankful what you brought.

I know you are here every year and people don't pay much attention to you, but I have been finding that I now can look back what you brought me year after year and then appreciate what you have for me next year - good or bad.

I still miss these people and those places you and I shared.

Good Memories we have.

Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.