22 Feb 2016

Family History - The Start

       

          

                      


-------------------------
[Year: 1991]
Photo:

Chanté

Jean Pierre (Cousin) 
-------------------------

This is me in the blue dress the little boy next to me is my cousin Jean Pierre I am guessing I around 8 months. I don't have every many baby photos. It may be time for me to share some old family news. 

When I was 12 years old our house burned down and all our family photos with it. So on Facebook I have been asking family to send or upload some photos of our family and baby photos. I have been given so many and would like to save them somewhere other than Facebook. 

I won't necessary always write a whole history under the photos but mainly the year, occasion and who is in the photo.

This is my Family History


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.