9 Jan 2015

Instragram 2014

January 


February 


March


April


May


June


July 

 

August


September 


 October

November

December


January
  • 'East Coast Bliss' - Driving down the east coast of Tasmania we got to enjoy the lovely sun, clear skies and amazing atmospher. Can't believe this is what is behind all the rain and clouds everyday.
  • 'Doorway To Take You Back In Time' - Exploring the History of Tasmania and all the beautiful building from way back when. This door at the Dog Line caught my attention. To think how many people this house welcomed over the years.
February
  • 'Peace' - When the fogg comes over the mountain we life on its like we are the only ones left on earth. Its so peaceful you get lost in it - literally.
  • 'Act of kindness' - E in the vegetable garden getting fresh vegetables and garnishes for service.
March
  • Letter - My Snail mail 'club' - gets art 
  • Far away - Absolute heaven with these cows all around me 
April
  • Freshly pick pine mushrooms from next to the road! Proof E poisened me if I die!
  • On my left - A great night
May
  • 4pm - and still a long war to go
  • Sunrise - Beauty gets missed when we sleep
June
  • Yay! - this was my yay moment, and finding a lovely letter
  • Delight - E surprised me with a sunset dinner
July
  • Sharp - edges
  • I Wore This - Donated blood and saved 3 lives
August
  • Before Bedtime - I like to read and enjoy a warm cuppa
  • Travel - This is the road we traveled while away 
September
  • In my cup - Looks like a boat
  • I need - A puppy
Octobe
  • I don’t like - Sunburn and while away on our honey moon I got badly burned.
November
  • 8 November - One of my many photo a days
  • Beer and Cheese - something different to try
December
  • Distant Family Christmas  - Skyping with the family on christmas 
  • Smileeeee - Grumpy enjoying a moment of joy
One more year down - follow me on Instagram if you want to see more of life @chante_cm11

Look back at:


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.