17 Mar 2014

Hassie Adventure - Week 33

Well just a few more days and were off the mountain.

Lets start with the weeks beginning in Sydney - we got to spend it with out lovely niece and great brother and sister in-law in Sydney.I miss them dearly. Its funny how attached you get to people when your visiting others. The problem I have with visiting is having to leave everyone behind.

We had BIG celebrations for Ivy's first birthday! Decorations, food, and most important CAKE!! I am so blessed to have been there to celebrate it with such great company and people I can call Family!!!

We're back on the mountain trying to get over the heart ache of leaving family behind when I am going to have to leave my Cradle Mountain Crew behind soon too.

Its like as soon as I leave you make more friends and/or you get closer. Makes me wonder if I should say I am leaving as soon as I arrive a new location and therefore I will become closer with everyone earlier.

Im going to leave it at.....

I HATE GOODBYES!!!


Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 160
  • Places of Interest - 
      • Sydney
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $164.82 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 25.64
    • $ - $41.
    • Places - Sheffield

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.