27 Mar 2014

Hassie Australian Adventure Spot 16 - Hobart


Getting a photo of a City name is hard when you are having fun.

This meant that since I didn't get to write this as soon after it happened means I have to try and remember what happened

Really got my old brain thinking there for a second or two. This visit wasn't particularly planned as our Little Van Gogh wasn't well (Click here) but we went anyway. Our neighbours were going down to Hobart and offered us a lift. Leaving straight after work (11pm) and arriving 4am in Hobart was a drive I am glad I didn't have to do and fell asleep comfortably in the back. We got to sleep at our lovely neighbours mothers house that was over looking the waters in Hobart city!! Beautiful! Soon after we got dropped off at the Salamanca Markets, that is by far my favourite market yet. 

After exploring the city a bit more E and I made our way to the beautiful Clydsdale Manor and enjoyed a lovely dinner at Morrisons dinner if I can remember correctly. 

The next day was the best Museum date we have scheduled - Hightly recommended that you visit MONA (Museum of Old and New Art) Read More Here. Spend the whole day there and would go back in a blink of an eye.

Meeting the 'locals' as such and experiencing a out of this world museum E and I thoroughly enjoyed this Adventure spot!!! We will be back Hobart not just for your shops!

We give you a whopping 4 Hassie Carrots
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.