3 Jul 2014

Hassie Adventure - Week 38

Happy birthdays E!!!
Happy second wedding anniversary!!

Besides those exiting events we started thinking long term and what we would like to do after our Australian Hassie Adventure. 

E and I have made a list of the 'Top' 5 places we would like to go one day.
  1.  Japan
  2. China
  3. Europe 
  4. USA
  5. Brazil
And end up in South Africa visiting my family I haven't seen is such a long time.

It's an idea and hopefully we can start planning or saving up for it shortly... Eek

On a different note, this week I killed my first road kill - it was a possum, the kind of possums that walk in the middle of the road with no care until you try and drive past it slowly and decides the run zig zag all around the road until you finally run it over.
I'm not to happy that this has happened and will only continuing since I now have opened the door to more incidence.
Glad it wasn't a bunny though!!   

Total:
  • Km driven this week: 398
  • Places of interest: None
  • Paid accommodation: None
  • $$spent: $151.55
  • Gas:
    • Liters: 45.26L
    • $: $73.27
    • Places:
      •  Bicheno

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.