13 Jul 2014

Bicheno Food and Wine Festival

  

It seems E always have to work just as the weather started warming up here on the east coast. This particular day as I dropped  E off at work and picked Miyuki up, the day became a day of wonder. Skies clearing, nice hot sun just perfect. I'm sorry E...

At this small local little town that is surrounded by all kind of wineries (and some good ones at that). They have a Food and Wine Festival where all the wineries get together and offered everyone a chance to try their goodies. Walking into this beautiful family town environment and enjoying a $4 burger and a nice glass of red all while sitting in the sun with some lovely company, is just what I needed.

On the way home I got a call saying "Surprise!! we are in the area and would like to visit". Heleen and Kuldar who we worked with at Cradle Mountain came to have a quick visit and share the gossip. Talking about all the thing that has happened and the new gossip on the mountain made me miss the beautiful cold mountain. Ooh but I got my fix of my soap opera. 

Was really good seeing them and hope to see them soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.