19 Sept 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 13

Van Gogh!!! Gosh my baby.... This week I had to take Van Gogh to the Car Doctor, he was doing so well warming up, getting ready for the drive when all of a sudden he died. No pulse or anything his eyes (lights) was reacting but other than that - Noting .... I was worried - I have fallen in love with his rusty old body and planning to look after him for quite sometime. 
I ended having to ring the Emergency Car Doctor (RAC) for them to come pick him up and get him fixed to come back home.

The good news is that the people who did pick him up was the same people who was going to service him in the first place so it worked out well.

Fingers Crossed he will be ok!!

On a different note - all E and I have been doing this week is WORK!!

yay.

Total:
  • Km driven this week - 245
  • Places of Interest - Nowhere 
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $557.32 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas - 
    • Litres - 28.03
    • $ - $42.58
    • Places - 
      • Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.