13 Sept 2013

Photo a Day (Month 3)

For my New Years Resolutions this year I wanted to take a photo of myself for 1 year. I have successfully done this for more than 3 months now and thought I'd share my third months worth of Photo a Day Travel Diary Entry.

Now let me explain what I mean by this. I have created a section on this blog called Daily Photo Travel Diary - This is where you can see all of my Photo a Day photos of myself since we have started our Hassie Adventure. If you want to see all of them to this day Click - Here

For this post click on any photo and it will redirect you to my Tumblr Page where I have been posting a daily diary entry of that day the photo was taken.

This is my third month of Photo a Day photo's and although I did miss 4 days this month, But lets see if you can notice which one?

Click on each photo for that days Diary entry.

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.