18 Nov 2015

Scarification




Yes, men can drive you insane! I know mine can push my buttons and stretch my patients to the thinnest! 

This time he decided to do something that made my stress level  reach its highest limit. 

He payed someone to cut him to on purpose! Crazy I know, but its actually a thing. The artist is trained with a steady hand and can do all kinds designs and its a popular thing. I know E has always been the one to try something different and I'm always a bit hesitant when he would tell me about it. 

This time I am honestly in love with the design and it just perfect for him . (ps if you don't get it - He is a chef)

E - give me some time to gain my stress level back so I can manage the next extreme thing you choose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.