30 Jan 2014

Hassie Adventure - Week 27

We got away from the mountain for a few days and E and I always take this time to reflect what we want to do in the future

Topic we have discussed

  • Family (Parents)
  • Babies
  • Traveling the world
  • Secrets
  • Friends
  • Problems
  • Statistic 
  • Weather 
To mention a few things. 

E and I are very honest with each other what we want and I am glad we know each other so well that when we bring up an issue we can discuss it. Although we do get angry and sometimes end up screaming (or I do, like E will remind me) but we discuss issues.

Guess the reason I mention this is because I don't want to be part of the statistics where couples get divorces because it gets to hard. I mean the second year of our marriage has been hard and there has been many time I have thought about leaving and I am sure E have felt the same but in the end, after cooling down we discuss it. And for that I am very grateful I have a personal like E in my life.

Here to many more fights and arguments.

Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 653
  • Places of Interest - 
      • The Nut
      • Table Cape
      • Tulip Farm
      • Edge of The World
      • Tarkine Rain Forrest
      • Sink Hole Walk

  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $453.56 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 65.68
    • $ - $106.92
    • Places:
      • Smithon
      • Burnie
      • Stanley

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.