7 Nov 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 18

Another year older and another year wiser. Getting further and further away form my teen years and having to grow up makes you think about a few things in life. Things like....

'Why do I  stay up late when I know I will feel super tiered in the morning', 'If I eat too much I will have a stomach ache', I'm not as fixable as I use to be' can just run around like kids - I'm not fit enough anymore'.

Sad realizations and make about 'getting old' and that make you boring and a 'downer'.

That when I say 'Wait will u get there'.

I realize I can't really class myself as 'old' and life is just starting I KNOW THAT. I am just preparing myself for the future to come. I don't want to go in blind sited I want to be aware what lys ahead. 

I'm still enjoying this Hassie Adventure like I am a 5 year old who needs to work!


Weekly Total:
  • Km Driven this week - 0
  • Places of Interest - None
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $0 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas 
    • Litres - 0
    • $ - $0
    • Places - None

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.