27 Nov 2013

Pen Pal - Sune'

  

My first ever official pen pal - Sune'.

She lives in South Africa and might be family, but it still counts. She is my cousin and gosh I haven't seen her in person for about 7 years? since then she has grown up into a beautiful woman and isn't my little cousin anymore. 

I do miss them dearly but I find its easier not to think about them - otherwise I get very sad thinking about how much I miss out on their lives. 

With this we get to wait forever to see each others actual hand writing and share some hard copy photos with each other. 

Thought I just share with you the first photos she sent me of my family that side of the world. Might have a bit of a surprise for her. Just have to send it via Snail Mail. 


                      


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.