23 Aug 2013

Hassie Adventure - Week 11

Well almost 3 months and it really has gone quick. I am exited for our time here in Tasmania, with the snow that came in this week I can just see the endless fun in the snow.

A fair bit done this week.

We went to devils at Cradle where I got to touch one... so cute I just want to take one home. I finally got my hair trimmed and is still love with the length of it. I got to send some time with Anne on a Adventure day while E was still working - which was supper fun. 

Besides that I made people aware of Lymes Disease up here on the mountain. 

I will be posting separate blog on each of these events as there is just so much I want to say that this would end up as a book. So keep you eyes peeled.

What I do want to mention is that I have started a new hobby or improved my old one.
I enjoy drawing and always have - you might have seen some pictures I have posted on previous blogs. I finally got myself some water colour paint which I am supper exited to try and explore the new possibilities that I enjoy. As soon as I have something to show I will post something for you to put your eyes on.

Total:
  • Km driven this week - 477
  • Places of Interest - 
    • Devils @ Cradle
    • Tasmazia
    • Burnie
  • Paid Accommodation - None
  • $$ Spent - $3480.19 (Excluding Gas)
  • Gas - 
    • Litres - 67.60
    • $ - $122.75
    • Places - 
      • Cradle Mountian
      • Burnie

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.