3 Nov 2012

Instagram - October








Here is my Instagram photos of August : 
  1. "Grumpy Photo Bomb!!" - I was feeling unwell at my parents house when Mr Grumpy bones came to sit next to me to make me feel better. Ain't he a sweetie pie??
  2. "Some Call This Home!!" - Waiting for my mother to finish from with with E. We ended up in this park next to her work. Some great old buildings and looks great with the sun behind it.
  3. "Step One - Where's Wally Glasses" - Getting ready for halloween. All though it look like we won't be doing anything and E will be work. But dressing up for each other is always fun
  4. "Jacobs Ladder Picnic with Nien" - Nien and I started to do Jacobs ladder every sunday after I drop E off from work. We meet up in Kings Park and make our way to the dreaded ladder and seem to do great down but getting back up: we sound like long term smokers. As a reward after Nien and I have a healthy picnic in the park to relax and recover for the week ahead.
  5. "Walking" - E took this photo when we were waiting for my mother to finish from work with his new Baby (digital camera) and now as always I am the ginny pig with him trying it out. I am not complaining - As much as I like taking photos I like being in them too. So therefore I am grateful E got a new toy.
  6. "Where's Wally?" - Happy Halloween to everyone... I dressed up as 'Where's Wally" to work. Entertained the oldies for a while. They all said with my glasses on I look 20 years younger... ? although that would make me 1??? hmmm interesting - does that make it an insult then?? meh . All in all I enjoy dressing up!!
This is my October fav's.... there  wasn't to much to choose from... been exited for our up coming holiday!! 

Keep smiling.



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.