30 Oct 2012

Hassie Adventure - Step 2


We are still planning on going traveling. Organised the route - although that is subject to change. Google'ing information and making a lot of TO DO lists.

A lot has happend since my last update to Hassie Adventure - good news all in all.  
Now told my manager, art teacher and all the staff I work with. E hasn't told his people yet - he is waiting! So now I have stepped down as Supervisor and going back to just being an Enrolled Nurse for the oldies. It's less stress, meaning I can focus on planning things for our Hassie Adventure.
I am slightly sad about leaving my job - I am currently so happy with the people I work with and they seem to like me, such a difference from the previous place I worked - where if I think back I realise I as bullied!

Then we have been looking at some vans!! OMG - I love it... its our first house!! How exiting!! (will keep you posted)

We are basically saving up BIG time :( no shopping for me - But thinking about it : IT's Worth IT!!

I am super exited - we are thinking to start February: but that can change as well.... Keep an eye out for our Adventure Spots soon



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.