8 Oct 2012

Instagram - August








Here is my Instagram photos of August : 

  1. "A Picnic for 2" - E and I when for a picnic at Lake Monger, Perth. What a lovely day it was... I got attacked by a black swan... I will have pictures as evidence!!!
  2. "Showing off my Skills" - You know what they say about girls who can tie a cherry stork in a knot with their tongue.... She eats a lot of cherries. 
  3. "You quake me up" - I was emailed the photo and just couldn't resist to share it.... Keep smiling
  4. "Oh how much I love him" - E got into my biscuits and when i opened that pack I got this lovely letter saying (Yep, you guessed it. I've never had one of these before! Love you)
  5. "Strange to think once we were strangers" - I love this photo, Janine (Nien) and I up in the hills having fun... gosh to think only a few months about we weren't friends.
  6. "Meow" - Not my cat. I am more a dog person. This is Tommy, he is the cat at my art class... he likes to pass by your legs and meow until you make sure you acknowledge him. I like him but glad I only spend 2 and half hours a week with him... Cat are so demanding. 
This is my August favourites.... they were hard to choose as I had a few I liked.... but can't post them all

Keep smiling.







No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.