18 Oct 2012

How to put it in words...


When someone ask you why you love him/her- it's hard to give a answer ... Don't you think?

I have been with E for 5 years already and I know I don't want to be in this life without him - even though he drives me insane! But putting it in words why I love him is hard! Well I think anyway. This might sound like I don't love him but its the OPPOSITE!!

E and I say 'I love you' all the time- isn't that really all that matters that he loves me and we don't need a reason for it?
Doesn't actions show your love? And therefore you know he love me?
I know its nice to be made like your the only one! And your the one for him. ... But to realistic its not possible... All nice and that but the little things makes me feel special!

E can just give me a kiss out of no where and I known then!

I mean try it? Try saying in words why you love your partner/husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog/cat/etc

Love comes in different ways and it all depends on the person receiving it - to like it or not!

It's hard putting it in words!! Try?


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.