13 May 2016

Dear Me


Gosh, you are the most difficult person I have come across. Do you ever listen? 

I choose to write to you today so we can talk. I mean we talk regularly on a daily basis but something getting a “real” letter, discussing some thought could make an a difference and you and I can both process thoughts, Ideas and actions to improve ourself as well as reassure ourselves.

I write with no serious topic but really only want to check in, I know life has been busy, overwhelming and you realised recently that you’re not where you really would like to be in life. I want to say to you "ITS OK!” you have time and things will come around. 

We will see the world and experience life at it fullest when its your time. I know your impatient and want things to go quick but you and I both know life is precious and not worth rushing along.

If anything is taken from this letter, I want you to remember to enjoy everyday as it comes and appreciate the little things, because looking back you will always remember those the best.

Much love


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.