11 Jan 2017

Instagram 2016

January 


February 


March



April


May


June


July



August



September



October 



November 






December





 Instagram 2016

Welcome to my 2016 in Instagram form. 

January:
  • Coffee with a view #bigcitylife - We and I often go out for coffees and this a lovely spot we came about the other day - This spot was Little Angle Coffee.
  • So fill your heart with what's important and be done with all the rest! - E say on the couch with the light shining in. Had to make him sit for me to take a 'thoughtful picture'.
February
  • Baby Grumpy -  while having a bbq with the family, Sam (the dog) was making him self comfortable on everyones lap and enjoying a cuddle with me like a baby. 
  • Never put your time in the hands of the ungrateful - While working in the community I get to meet all kinds of people and their pets. This was one of the lovely cats that didn't like me but seeing I saw his owner often he warmed up to me. 
March
  • Its a hard knock life - Meet new baby Owen, as Newborns do - they sleep and well so did E.
  • Vintage Swimsuit love - I got myself this winner of a swimsuit on boxing day sale and love it so much.
April
  • Sometimes you get stuck because of the poo bun - Well I got stuck on my poo bun while in bed. 
  • I feel like there is nothing more amazing than coffee - and well its true, after E and sleep coffee is next. 
May
  • City Market Feels - We have the city markets just across the road. So we try our best to get our fruit and veg straight form the farmers. 
  • Fresh Flowers for Days - I was gifted roses from one of my clients gardens and it made the apartment smell delicious.
June
  • Draw me like one of your french girls - Working in the community I get to meet a lot of animals of all kinds. Lately I am falling in love with the cats.
  • Ready or not here I come - E really does make me so happy. We were listening to music on the carpet and we were cuddling and enjoying the moment. When I got up to warm up dinner when I turn to see E hiding. Gahh I love him.
July
  • H E A V E N - We found this amazing book store that only sells books that has gone out of print. 
  • Country Walks - Is our favourite places to be, Pickering Brook is like our second home. 
August
  • Once you need less, you will have more - Community dog are just as beautiful than the cats This is Bella
  • Beep Beep - E on Lola after he fixed my wheel and trying it out for himself. 
September
  • What is done in love is done well - Far away family
  • We love you with an Everlasting love - These are our beautiful cuddle bugs thats on the other side of the country.
October
  • Siblings for life - This is my brother, he made me cut his hair. Now we are twins.
  • Inception - This is E and his dad working on Van Gogh and its like inception...
November
  • When the Neighbours fight an we're nosy as #apartmentlife - Photo kind explains it all... we like to listen in, this time she had enough of his shit".
  • Your are my My Adventure - See he is my happy... always makes me laugh.
December 

  • Here is to this beautiful ou mensie! Wishing her the biggest and fun filled year ahead! Ouma your 70th millstone is only the start of your golden years!
  • Ahoy Matey - The day the boat left and we finally got to sail away. 
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.