22 Apr 2016

Advent Calendar E



Trying to get E more exited for Christmas is hard. Christmas in my house growing up has been big just like birthdays, E's don't go as crazy as we do. 

I mean seeing how I decorated our house this year you can only see a glimpse of how we celebrate! Saying this I wanted to get E bit more involved and exited leading up to christmas.

This year trying to be wife of the year I made him a advent calendar - I went to the International Beer shop close to us and asked the lovely guys to help me pick 25 random beers from all over worth trying. I have had this sitting here ready for 1 December since mid November and couldn't want for him to have them so I can try them too. 

Merry Christmas my Hassie


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.