20 Apr 2016

Loose Box






What a special weekend. E surprised me with a weekend away in a beautiful cottage in Mundaring and a stunning car to drive us up there. 

Being our first anniversary he really went all out, making it difficult to top each year. I remember him buying me a dress and telling me to pack my bags while a car pulled up and everyone stared. E later told me that when we was telling people at work that he was organising it - they wanted to know if he was going to propose. (He didn't - Ill write that story sometime in the future)

We got to enjoy a beautiful 5 course degostation dinner - our first one yet. While taking a cheese pate (kept the plate - it is in our cupboard) back to our room and enjoying it with an fire. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.