11 Feb 2014

Games Night

   

I guess you can call this our first double date, met this wonderful couple while working on the mountian. Their both traveling as well and started around the same time as E and I have. Their not Australian - I am trying to think about where they are from but just can't think about it. 

This is Heleen and her partner is Kuldar they too have a blog - although it is not in English there is some lovely photos to look at... I encourage you to have a look. Click here if your interested

We spend the night playing Uno and Heleen got the most point which made her the looser but I made her feel important by giving her a Uno certificate it drew. It was just real great fun. Looking forward to the next time we get to do this. 

Much love to them both


                      



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.