5 Dec 2013

Jewellery For a Cause - Epilepsy Action Australia


Each person has a Charity or Foundation they choose to donate to or support. I find it is a very personal decision and choice. This post is not to ask you to donate to my chosen foundation but to encourage you to choose a charity or foundation because each one of them needs our much needed support.

These bracelets I got from a website called Jewellery For a Cause (Click here). I found out about them thru my chosen Foundation - The Epilepsy Action Australia (Click here) Facebook page. 

Jewellery For a Cause is Australian and provides a wonderful way for us to raise awareness for causes and show your support for someone you love. The jewellery they sell raises money for charities with 20% of the sale of each piece of jewellery being donated to the very important cause it represents. In addition to looking good, its a great way to start a conversation of cause/s you support.

I am wearing 3 bracelets 2 Friendship Bracelets (Get yours here) and "Where there is Love" Bracelets (Get yours here). I found they weren't to expensive and considering 20% of the cost is going to use chosen cause.

I encourage you to visit the site and see if they work with your chosen Cause, Foundation or Charity and if not, why not try and get them to. 


                     

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.