3 Jan 2013

Instagram - December








Looking back on December Instagram Photo's:
  1. "Owl Buds" - Nien and I call each other owls. (Not sure how it came about). I got us these owl beanies for winter. 
  2. "Jewellery for a Cause #Epilepsy_foundation" - Now everyone have their charity they support E and I support the Epilepsy Foundation (Purple). I found this website that sells beautiful jewellery and they donate 40% to a foundation of your choice.  They support all different kind of foundations. Make your way to the site and show your support.
  3. "Tapped our in Hospital - Think I'm a bit to obsessed!" - I was in hospital recently and the only thing that kept me busy was Tapped out. Now if you don't know tapped out, its a real addictive game that is similar to Sims or Farmville. You kinda build your town and make $$ to buy and build more things. Now I never thought I would be so addicted to it.
  4. "#Hassie_Adventure on the roll looking for a #van to do our traveling in" - E and I are looking at some serious Van's for our up coming adventure... Look out ill be showing you the van soon.
  5. "Christmas at Work" - Like most Christmas' I am working. It usually is very quite as all the residents go out with their family. The staff usually dress up and just have a breezy day. I on the other hand had Christmas lunch with the residents and enjoyed some good old dinner table stories with them.
  6. "Our Annual Christmas eCard" - My Mother does an annual Chritmas eCard where she put our faces on others and they dance and sing etc. Always something to make me giggle.
I think I might go through all mu 2012 post and see my top top Instagram photos. I have so many I am sure it will be hard to pick. 
E and I are really starting to plan our Hassie Adventure - keep your eyes peeled we might be on the road super soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.