23 Jan 2013

Instagram 2012

January 



February



March



April



May



June  




July



August



September



October



November



December 



It has taken me forever to do this blog. I have been having trouble deciding which is my favourites and put limit of only 2 per month but June was an exemption with 3 as it is my birthday month!!

January
  • "Hello Sugar" - E and I found this hidden cafe in Fremantle. Love love love the place, but I spilt some sugar and enjoyed myself.
  • "Shopping for Grocery's"- When you see someone in a mirror pillar in the shops, you always think there is someone right behind you... NO? only me!!?? 
February
  • "We're just another kind of fish in the sea" - When E and I traveled up north to Exmouth we snorkelled. My first time. I absolutely loved it, Saw a shark though... Not very exited after that.
  • "Do you speak Wale?" - I went to a valentines dinner and spilt my wine. Looking at the spill it looked like a wale. Can you see it?
March
  • "Hair Portrait" - Soon after I changed my colour of my hair, I played around with it. 
  • "Neighbourhood" - I took this photo while at the light and Sam jumped onto my lap and enjoyed the wind in his face. Love this boy to bits
April
  • "You always have my heart" - Some might think I am corny or its puppy love, Either way sowed  my heart charm to E's Cardigan and told him he always has my heart when were apart. 
  • "A shot to remember" - This was our first mini road trip we took. We drove to Busselton after E finished work (12:30am) and arrived there around 3am. Slept in the car and woke up with the sunrise. How beautiful the Jetty is with the sun behind it.
May
  • "Can you see me?" - I love bubbles in my bath, while on honeymoon I practically lived in our bath tub and enjoyed acting like a child at bathtime.
  • "Ouch - Note to self boiling water hurts!!!"- While at work making a cuppa for one of the residents the hot water landed right on my hand. Little did I know it was that bad of a burn. It healed fine my skin is just a bit discolour, but considering this is how it started I am happy with a little discoloured.
June
  • "Reminiscing my younger years - Happy 21st to me" - On my 21st birthday E and I went to our favourite cafe in Fremantle and enjoyed each other's company. Now as some might know E likes taking photo's and I am always happy to be in them. This is one of them. Absolutely love this one.
  • "Warm Socks and tea Weather" - My Hassie (Rabbit) sock my dad got me. I love them to bits and enjoy wearing them around the house. Would were them to work if I was aloud.
  • "We should play outside" - I love winter, I love the way things change colour and the cold. E snapped this photos as I enjoyed the leaves.
July
  • "My 21st - 1950's Dinner Party" - I had a 1950's dinner party in the Perth Hills and got to dress up. This is E and I on the night.
  • "Love this Idiot" - On my brothers 16th we went iceskating, I haven't ice scatted for such a long time I ended up on the floor a few times.
August
  • "Window with flower" - At my art class there is this window, old and rusty but with a flower it looks beautiful again.
  • "A Picnic for 2" - E and I enjoyed a picnic for to at lake Monger. Always nice to have the ducks and swans chase us away.
September 
  • "E's editing skills" - E took this photo with his film camera, I didn't like the reflection in my glasses and asked him to edit it out. this is what he gave me in return.
  • "Flash Backs" - E with me at my year 12 ball. Just love this photos. We're still so happy with each other.
October 
  • "Hassie Adventure here we come" - Photo explain it selfs
  • "Walking" - E and his camera always catching some moments in time
November
  • "Beached as Bro" - I never go to the beach, as the sand is every where and you catch some cancer BLAH BLAH BLAH.... I enjoyed it and have been back number of times since
  • "Snowing in perth (hail)" - It just started hair, and it looked like snow... if only Perth was so lucky.
December 
  • "Pitta Patta of baby feet" - This is Baby Ivy. We met her while in Sydney. She made E and I very happy to call her our niece
  • " Christmas at work" - Always nice working on Christmas with the residents and Better that I got payed double. 
Gosh this has been difficult. 

Tell me which is your favourite and if your not already following me on Instagram, start doing so @chante_cm11

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.