28 May 2013

Life Scout Badges - Swimming


Many of us swim - you swim in your mothers uterus, as gross as that sounds but its true. So we all do it from a young age. 

I have a memory of our very first Valentines day together, E and I went to swim at the Joondalup Arena. So would expect flowers, dinner (so did I) but instead E and I had a fun day swimming. I don't know if that was what he actually planned for us to do on Valentines day but it was really fun and as you can notice very different. 

Years later E said to me and I agree with it - "Why have one set day aka Valentines day to show someone you love them when you can do it everyday."  So with E and I everyday is a special day. I know corny but its true - treat each day as if it is your last. 

But on that note E!! You owe me many many many flowers for each day we have been together, it's a special day and special days deserve flowers.


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.