15 Mar 2013

The BIG Prawn - Exmouth WA


Thinking about BIG things in Australia. E and I remembered we have done a "big thing" on our honeymoon in Exmouth. 

I couldn't find much information of the prawn it self and reasons why its is where it is and when it was made. All I found on the web is stating it was hand made by fibre glass. How true that is? I don't know. When we go around Australia and finally see it again. I will read the board and update all of you.

Just a bit of Exmouth info for you.

Exmouth is a town on the tip of the North West Cape in Western Australia. This town is located 1270 km north of Perth adn 3366 km South- West of Darwin. Down looking at a map - you wouldn't think its that far from Darwin but it is. Soon E and I will be driving it and I can defiantly confirm its that far.


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.