22 Mar 2013

Life Scouts Badges - Driving


Driving Badge

Everyone Might know E and I are on a Adventure around Australia. Its going to be a long drive and in a van. 

Looking back though - This is something that I do on a daily basis, but thinking back I always wondered how my parents could do it with out falling asleep. I think this thought come from the fact that if I'm a passenger I always fall asleep with in minuets of take off. This could be my parents fault - they always told me that as a child, when I couldn't sleep they would pop me in the car, drive around and wait for me to fall asleep. hmm a thinker ay??

I do enjoy driving but I find it very stressful, I don't know if it is just me or if everyone has this feeling. I Currently drive a Mazda E2000 (Van) while E and I are travelling around Australia. Van Gosh not being a new car rattles and creeks like anything and hearing theses noises make me worry if something is broken or if i have done something wrong. Eek. Hopefully I am not alone.

Keep your eyes peeled for updates on OurRabbitHole11 blog

or anywhere we can

                    





No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.