24 Feb 2013

Thoughts on our Hassie Australian Adventure



Well its been a long time planning - Our Hassie Adventure is finally here.
If you have been following us since the beginning, you would know we have been mentioning it since June 2012. Being February 2013 its a long time coming.

My thought on our Adventure - is a bit like Bi-Polar. I am all over the place. One minuet I am exited as hell the other I want to crawl away and hide.

Its a one time thing, I know, But you try and pack up everything and leave your life as you know it behind and jump in a van with a bit of cloths, a pot or pan, and water!! Scary right???

Well we are going to do it!!

E and I made 5 Goals that we would like to achieve during our Adventure.
  • Go to the Beach More
  • Be Outdoors more
  • Spend more time together
  • Gain more experience in Life 
  • Try New things
Now some of these things we do regardless, but its goals E and I wouldn't necessary have done if we stayed in Perth.

I am exited for the idea of this adventure but Scared of the unknown.

Gonna miss everyone!!

Keep reading I will try and keep everyone up to date!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.