3 Mar 2017

Observation Deck



-------------------------
That is the Marina Bay hotel, At the top on floor 56 you can look over the whole of Singapore so of course we did. 
-------------------------



-------------------------
You can look as far as the eye can see in 180degrees. 
-------------------------






-------------------------
E and Anthony really made my heart skip a beat when they looked over the edge.  I had to look away at times. We got our selfies at each location and enjoyed looking at the tiny people, cars and building that looked like lego.
-------------------------




-------------------------
Then the 3 of us waited for the sun to set. I had to sit on the floor to be this close to the edge, but it didn't stop the boys from killing my nerves. (Sun set post will be next)
-------------------------


-------------------------
Overall I am glad we got to this and even thought I am such a nervous ball of scared, I had fun. 
-------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.