I don't know if anyone you know about Instagram it’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.Snap a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram. Oh yeah, did we mention it’s free? LOL I am starting to sound like a tele-marketer... I should make some money out of this add.
I am totally addicted to it... been using it for a year now - but recently its all over the news, Facebook etc. best you get it before people start nagging you to.
Here is some of my IG photos :)
- "Grumpy" - Photo taken at Moore & More Cafe in freo (I spilt sugar and started to make shapes and faces out of it)
- "Whale" - I spilt some grape juice and noticed it was shaped in a whale (IG photo time)
- "Ray of sunshine" - someone left a flower on a table in Hillary's Boat Harbour
- "Love can be blind" - Making myself a sandwich I noticed a multi grain shaped in a heart... Almost missed it
- "All I hear is Blah Blah Blah" - IG has competitions and this was my entry under 'words'
- "Childish ways" - On my 21St B-Day party decorating the place I was showing off my very interesting hat I made out of newspaper. Very impressed!
- "Kung Fu Panda Who" - My most impressive DrawSomething drawing that I'm most proud of.
- "Morning Busso" - My husbands camera early morning taking photos at the Jetty before too much people came along (we ended up driving to Busselton one day after my hubby finished work late 12pm - arriving there 3am and sleeping in the car ... most fun we had though - recommend)
|Love Always Hassie|